Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

We're planning a trip to the lake, complete with boat, tubes, and picnicing with friends. BUT the lake water is on average 50 degrees in the summer so we will see how long we stay lol!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in Florida right by the gulf and the water is about 90 degrees right now..lol. On Friday i am taking my kiddos out for dinner, Sat i am going to see the orphan with a friend and on Sunday we are having a picnic on the beach with friends and kids and hanging out till the kiddos drive us nuts or the beer runs out.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 2:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We are going to a rodeo this weekend. My hubby's roping.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 2:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I am probably taking my kids to see G-Force. I am kind of hoping it's playing at the drive in. That would be fun.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• going to my niece's bday party @ the pool :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My sister's bridal shower! It should be fun!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• weekend starts today ... Clubbing tonight , again tomorrow, and Saturday is open for anything , I take the kids to the beach every Sunday, but I think we're going to the lake this time .
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 3:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Nothing big for us. We're pretty busy in August, but this weekend we're plan-free. Maybe we'll go to an outdoor mall near us so our son can play outside. Or maybe we'll go for a bike ride. Or maybe we'll go boating.

It's really dependent on the weather. I live in MI and it has been raining non-stop this week, so I'm not sure what is planned for the weekend weather.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009