Potty training

My oldest daughter will be 3 on Sunday and my youngest daughter is 16 months. My youngest, Adalie, likes to take off her diapers and I'm in the process of trying to potty train Jaylin. Do you think it might help Jaylin if I try to potty train Adalie with her? I've been thinking about putting the little potty in the bathroom so that when I take Jaylin in to go potty she can sit on the big girl potty and Adalie can sit on the little one. It would be so nice to get them both out of diapers/pull ups at the same time. Just wondering if any of you have tried this and did it help?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 2:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like a good idea. The youngest will have the benefit of wanting to do what the bigger one does and the bigger one will have the encouragement of the little one.
    Anonymous