Feeling alot of pressure

I'm almost 38 weeks, I'm 4cm dilated, 80% effaced, and the Dr. said I have a bulging amniotic sac. Did anybody feel alot of pressure before their water broke?

snjbjac

Asked by snjbjac at 2:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My pressure I felt was this unusually large little boy type parasite I was growing. LOL...just kidding. Pressure is good. Sounds like you have a head moving it's way down your canal. Did the Dr say where the baby is presented in your canal? -3, -2?

My water was broken for me so I am no help in that area. Keep walking and drink lots of water.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• He told me that he has dropped and they felt his head. I'm not to happy with my doctor's office but it's a little late to get another one
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 2:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• They didnt mention a station that you were at? If you have a bulging sac then his head should still be up on the higher side. My water was broke for me twice but I was 5 cm at 37 weeks with my daughter and still ended up induced the next week (plus she was at a +2 station which is where babies typically are 1/2 way through pushing) so nothing really means anything:(
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The day my water broke I felt extreme pressure all day and period like cramps but no actual contractions. I was also 38 weeks at the time and only dilated to a 2. Good luck!!
    mandisue1

Answer by mandisue1 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009