If you could choose how you looked...?

If you were up in Heaven before God made you, and he said, "Hey, what would you like to look like when you get to Earth?" (Like he asked Meghan Fox and Kim Kardashian), what would you tell him?...In my case, I'm a petite brunette with brown eyes, but if I could have it my way, I'd be a little taller, pale olive skin, long black hair with a few stray curls, and piercing big blue eyes.

Gothiclovesick

Asked by Gothiclovesick at 2:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hmmm...this is a fun and interesting question. I thinm most of us would naturally say we, for the most part like ourselves for who we are...but just for kicks..answer the question and its neat to see the answer..

We all want what we dont have and i bet if we got what we wanted...we would want something else lol.

I am 5'2 , and big chested i have naturally dirty brown blonde hair...so if i was going to change anything it would be my height , i like being short for the most part, and wearing high heels..but sometimes i think how great it would be to be like 5'7 ..also my chest may be appealing to most men but sometimes id rather have smaller ones just for the sake of my back!!!! my hair color naturally is super drab...i dont know what i would change it too ...i kinda like the ability to go either platinum blonde or dark dark brown because im naturally right in the middle.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i'm happy with the way i look, just like my mama :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I look like the people I love most in the world...plus my kids are stinking adorable. Id stick with looking like me
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• lol....you are so funny about what you said about (Kim and Megan) that is sooo true.

I think I am ok as I am but I would ask for some adjustment altiile of this and that.

Some people are just so lucky....Perfect body, hair, teeth, smile you know all that good stuff...

I guess we just have to be happy with what God gave us already, I mean we could have came in to this earth as something hidious. like a sea lion or a walrus or whatever..

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm happy with what God gave me, I think I look pretty good. But isn't it fun to DECIDE what you get to look like?
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 2:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm a short brunette, but if I could choose I guess I'd like to be 6" with red hair and green eyes. I think it might be neat to be taller and I've always liked red hair. :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Id like to be 3" taller, and have slightly darker skin (because mine is that super light white that burns, and cant match any makeup on the market!) thats it!
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 3:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm 5'5 and would looooove to be at least 5'10 but other than that im happy
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 4:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i would've loved to be smaller-framed, not skinny, just thinner/straighter,naturally athletic..rather than boxy/spongebob-like, and in need of constant body-shaping/exercise to maintain a semblance of athleticism. i have broad shoulders, with naturally smaller breasts..but because i am 'fluffy' (nice word for fat), i have the illusion of having fabulous tatas..thanks to awesomely expensive bras, too. maybe 5'5'', instead of 5'1''. i'd like thicker eyebrows, because its easier to tame/shape them than it is to make them appear with tats and brow makeup. i am american indian, so the skin/eye color is great, and the hair color is anything i want since i am a colorist. that's about it.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ha ha I'm pretty happy with my face for the most part maybe a little less break outs, I would change my teeth and make them straight and white (when I was little I fell on a curb and knocked all my teeth forward couldn't afford braces) I'd have no cellulite, a flat tummy again, and my boobs would be better in proportion ohh yea I'd want to be a little darker like my dd

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009