what is a good infant swing?

im almost 39 weeks pregnant and realized i have no idea what infant swing to buy!!! i want one that reclines so i can put a brand new infant in it but also sits up so i can keep using it as the baby learns to hold her head. i thought i would come straight to the mommies who have the most experience with them... thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We had the fisher price aquarium portable swing. (It's the one with the fishes on it if I remembered the name wrong) I loved that we were able to just fold it up and take it with us. We never had any issues with it and it lasted through both our girls. Our first daughter actually slept in it more often than her crib. My only complaint was that it went through batteries kind of fast.
    MommaJen536

Answer by MommaJen536 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I like all the new fisher price swings...
    Anonymous

• I have a fisher price 3 in 1 and it's great. long battery life, looks comfortable and turns into a rocking chair and also regular chair once she's too big for the swing. The music is a little annoying but I think they are probably all that way!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We have the Boppy Travel Swing and it's not very good ... just wanted to recommend NOT buying it, LOL.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2009