• In the Spotlight:

Does it sound like I am pregnant or just am having a taugh 2 weeks

me and my husband had sex on june 12 which was the day i got my period then we had sex on june19 which was the last day of my period then on july 6 I was throwing up, was so tired went to sleep for 3 hours, then was throwing up more, everyday i have been nauseous, then my period was 5 days late when it came it was light red and lasted 3 days then it came back got alil heavy but then left again i was having pains in my lower back abdomen breast, chest and have headaches I wasn't sure if I was having a bad period or not i thought i might just be sick but then i stopped bleeding and then a day later there was brown discharge ohh and also before i got my period acouple days before i had brown discharge now i have white dis charge and am having pains in my vagina and thighs what could this be could i be pregnant the white mucus discharge is thin and only see it when i wipe there was alittle spot of blood in it so i'm not sure

Elisabeth23E

Asked by Elisabeth23E at 2:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• see a doctor
    Anonymous

• Sounds like pregnancy to me. Take a test.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 2:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009