So is there any other moms that like Twilight.....

and are a bit excited about New Moon?? I know it is a teeny Bopper movie but I still like it... Have you read the books as well?? I liked them too!!!

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• at first when it first came out i refused im like its too teeny bopper its time for me to grow up and then when my aunty was goin on and on about the movie i decided to watch it and omg!!!! i freakin love it!!! then i read all the books in 2 weeks! and im DYING to see new moon! my boyfriend saw previews and i was like OMG we HAVE to go and he was like yea but this times its about warewolves and i went into total geek mode and explained what was kinda goin on with what he saw in the previews..he started laughing at me.but he liked the first movie so im sure he'll like this one coming out too.... CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you guys hear all the gossip about edward and bella dating in real life and then breakin up?! hope it doesnt ruin the chemistry in the movie itself! anyways to sum it up I LOVE TWILIGHT
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I kinda like Twilight. My husband reads it and browse the book. But I like anything with vampires that isn't too corny, so I enjoy the movies.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 2:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• OMG me too love vampires and stuff like that !!!!! No not corny at all!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Both my husband and me enjoy the serious. We are both very excited about the upcoming movie. I can't wait to see the special effects with the transition from human to wolf.
    Anonymous

• OMG - so funny! I'm pushing 40 and am so excited about New Moon. My daughter & I have read all 4 books. I'm planning on taking her & her best friend to the midnite showing when the movie opens! Love me some Edward Cullen.
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 2:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I read all of the books in a month I couldn't put them down! I was so excited for the first movie but I was kinda disappointed when I saw it, so I hope the next one is better!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 2:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• new moon whats that i love twlight
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I've read all the books, and me and my DH both liked the movie. I can't wait till the next one comes out!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Well I am glad too see that there is lots of moms like me!!! LOL
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It took one week for me to read the series, then my GF's and I had a Twilight party and watched the movie when it came out on DVD... I am such a fan as is my crew..lol.. we are all over 30 and had a blast reading the books and cant wait for New Moon to hit the theaters... There's nothing better than Movie Theater popcorn and Vampires..
    dk
    deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 3:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2009