recent molar pregnancy

i recently had a molar pregnancy, i talked to abunch of moms on here and even researched it. Everyone says im okay to try again after my hcg levels are down to 0 and ive had a period. the doctors say to wait a year and im supposed to see them every week for a year but everyone says they are just wanting my money and to scare me. so im trying again!
any tips or advise you ladies can give me will be wonderful!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that you are really suppose to wait a year.
    Anonymous

• but the drs said that i dont have any more molar cells in me or anything, so i dont see the reason to waiting. there is a one percent chance i can have it again...
    but am i really supposed to wait around a year when theres a chance ill have a healthy baby
    Anonymous

• i found this site that said to wait 3 months. here is the link

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_should_you_wait_after_a_molar_pregnancy_to_try_to_conceive_again
    Anonymous

• Hon, , u r suposse to wait that year before tring again..... I work in the maternity ward and I have seen this happen and even though ur levels are down it still can happen again and more seriouse things can happen as well
    Anonymous