36 wks and falling over

ok so im a little over 36 wks and this little girl has gotten so big that she puts so much pressure on my back that my asss and legs go numb...im getting scared to walk now cuz i dont want my legs to fall out from under me...should i let my doctor know about it? i also cant go on bed rest cuz ive got to work, and for those of u that say im crazy, ive got to work to help keep a roof over me and my husbands head, and yes he works as well...so would he induce me a little early if i have this problem my friend had the same issue and got induced?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes tell your doc
    no i do not think he would induce early, but you never know, ask his opinion

i was very uneasy on my feet and fell a few times
    i would trip and fall over a crack in the sidewalk

be careful, is your work physical at all?
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If your doctor wants you on bed rest and you refuse your baby and your health is really badly at risk. A compromise depending on reason could be to wear a monitor at home that's automatically sent to dr. and maybe nurses' visits at home. Can you do computer work for your company from home bedrest?

Or switch to that kind of job for length of pregnancy?

Please be careful, talk in depth to your doctor. Make sure you listen to his words not only to his idea.

Anonymous

• it just takes alot of walking
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• you are 36 weeks maybe time to take maturnity leave
    take care of the both of you
    what does your husband think
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It sounds like sciatica to me and a doctor wont induce for it! Sorry:( I know its hard but its just your nerve getting pinched. As your baby drops down, the pressure should release a little but then you will have more pressure in your who ha
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009