So Obama's only concern are those who sent him to Washington.

I did not send him to Washington so he is not working for me? Curious what others thoughts are on that statement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• pretty much! oh, and those dependent on government handouts!
    Anonymous

• He just said this on TV in his town hall on healthcare reform. Oh wait health insurance reform or whatever he is calling it now. He is again saying things that are untrue about the plan. He has admitted to not reading this plan and yet says all Americans will benefit. Drives me nuts he is such a natural born liar and people actually believe his bull. Glad I did not vote for him.
    Anonymous

• I didn't vote for him - no one in my family voted for him - I didn't believe him them and I don't believe him now. For me, it's never been about his color or it being 'the black man's turn' (sorry that was a phrase that we had to put up with locally). And I never thought that it was anyone's turn - except the American people's turn. Last election - like every other election - we voted and hoped that we would get a president that would work for us for a change - we always seem to have to choose the lesser of two evils - but this time - well I'm afraid we chose division. No other time in history would American's back a president who doesn't even read his own policies - and it blows my mind that so many Americans are putting up with it now. This whole thing is not going to change until we, as voters, admit that we screwed up - and stand up to demand that our representatives do what's right for us - not him and not them.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• His presidency is becoming more and more pitiful everyday. In fact he is starting to sound more like Biden everyday. He better stay away from that telepromter for awhile.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Your unhappiest is a sign that Obama is doing the job we elected him to do.

So >>>>>>>>>>>>>> NO Why should he be concerned with what you want?
    Anonymous

• He can't make everyone happy. His concern is with those who elected him!
    Anonymous

• Soo exactly what is it that you elected him to do? Triple our debt? Try and shove bills down our throats that he has not even read? Is THAT what you elected him to do? REALLLLY?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

Is this a joke??? His JOB as president is to do the will of the people.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Is this a joke??? His JOB as president is to do the will of the people.

Exactly, the ones who voted for him. NOT YOU!
    Anonymous

• OP if you ask a ridiculous question, you are asking for DRAMA!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009