what do i make of this?

ok so i love my husband.. but the thought of sex with him revolts me, like during he wants me to kiss him and that and i just rather hurl...what does this mean..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• idk i miss having sex with my dh cuz being this pregnant sucks
    Anonymous

• horomones?????????????
    or lack of the right balance
    Anonymous

• op- not pregnant 7 months post so idk if its hormones or what been so tired since baby so idk
    Anonymous

• Maybe his breath stinks, I am not playing. You should write a list, starting from head to toe about things that you like and things that make you grossed out, then Have him work on it?? Dont reveal to him that you are making this list tho...Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• It's time to get on with your life and your marriage. Get a sitter, go out with your husband, get counseling do anything and everything you have to, to get back to your marriage. This isn't fair to your husband and eventually it won't be fair to you, there is only so much rejection a person can take before they quit caring all together.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Don't know what to tell you but I feel the same way, we are more like friends raising our kids together. I don't even want to sleep in the same bed.
    Anonymous

• OMG, like are you people serious. If the man you are married to makes you want to hearl why are you with them??? If my husband didn't make me happy I wouldn't be with him. That is a shame that you would stay with someone you feel so poorly about. You married the man what has changed so badly that he disgusts you now??? Maybe you should rethink your marriage. I would feel so be-littled if my husband thought that about me.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• cause i love him suzy.. just not sexually..
    Anonymous

• he was also 180 when we met now 250 and hairier.. smokes so reaks his hygiene is getting worse just eh
    Anonymous

• Well then maybe you need to let him know that he is letting go of himself and you are finding it to be unattractive. I didn't mean to sound rude, I haven't hit that point yet in my marriage. I hope to never have to look at my husband and feel the way you do. If you are married and friends then you should be able to tell him anything. Try talking to him about this. Sorry for sounding rude.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009