Where in America would you want to go on a road trip?

I already live in southern california so I've seen and lived all so cal has to offer.
Whats a beautiful site in your state?
Or anything worth visiting on a road trip?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i live in western north carolina. it is sooo beautiful here. we love to go on drives on the blue ridge parkway. the views are unbelievable! i know it is pretty far from california!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• we are taking the rv to grandcanyon and las vegas next month!
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Alabama! I would love to see my good friends there!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 3:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I live in central SC and we've been to the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC and VA five times. We usually just get up really early and do a section and then come home the same day, but we did a weekend trip one time. We've gone at different times of the year. It is beautiful there all year long. There is still one section we haven't seen, yet. We're planning on doing that section in the spring. We would do it earlier, but I'm due in August so no road trips for a couple months.

I used to live in WA and when we moved to the east coast we took our time driving cross country. A few places on your side of the country that we really enjoyed were:

The Redwoods
    Muir Woods near San Francisco
    Hearst Castle
    Winchester Mystery House in San Jose
    Crater Lake - lots of cool waterfalls you can hike to near there, too
    Oregon Caves National Monument or Park or something
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• tHATS FUNNY BECAUSE NEXT MONTH WE ARE LEAVING IN THE RV TO GO TO THE GRANDCANYON, THE REDWOODS, LAS VEGAS (WOOO HOO FINALLY), CRATER LAKE ,AND VIRGINIA CITY NOT IN THAT ORDER OF COURSE. HUBBY HAS ARTINERARY.SO IM GETTING TO SEE ALOT OF THE PLACES I WANT BUT I'D REALLY LIKE TO STAY IN THE HOTEL IN THEV MALL OF AMERICA .WELLL I HEAR THERES RIDES AND A HOTEL IN IT ANYWAYS!
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009