• In the Spotlight:

What's your favorite childhood memory?

Teddy Ruxpin!

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i loved mine too! hmm i guess my favorite meomory is playing baseball outside with my brother, we used to be really close, not so much anymore :(
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• being with my tutu all the time (my grandma) anything that has to do with her. i miss her so much.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• summers a the lake, when i was growing up we would take the trailor the week i got out of school and wouldnt come back till a week before school started it was so great.. PLUS you have those young loves with boys from all over.. nice..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i used to sit in my tree and read her books all day long!
    kricketcarr

Answer by kricketcarr at 4:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I loved it when my cousins came to visit from GA for their vacation. When my aunt and uncle when home, they stayed and helped put in tobacco. We had so much fun. They went to horse shows with us, went to the beach, went to the river - we just had so much fun.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The family vactions...........we all went together...my Dad always thought it was important to learn something of history that we studied in school at that time. So one week each summer was spent seeing history made by our country...civil war places or whatever..things like that.....then the next week of summer was spent at the beach.....it was my Dad's trade off........if we could stand the history he could stand the beach.....haha We loved the history though I guess thats why I always try to do the same with my kids.........never seems the same though as back then..........
    clmtigergrl11

Answer by clmtigergrl11 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009