Have you ever been arrested?

Just curious. I personally haven't actually been arrested.. just detained.. And held in the back of a cop car for like 4 hours.

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YUP! Unfortunately!
    Anonymous

• no but i have been pulled over and searched alot. lol
    Anonymous

• Nope never been arrested. Though once I was at a local museum taking pictures for a project. I was out front of the place and a cop stopped me and made me sit on the ground.. he questioned me up and down about what I was doing where I had come from(obviously Id come from inside)... Well he put me in the back of his car. wouldnt let me call My Mom(i was in high school). It turns out there was a hit and run about a mile away from the museum. The woman who ran matched my description.. Black and white shirt, khaki shorts.. LOL I didnt even have a drivers license at the time.
    Anonymous

• I have never been processed... I have been detained, searched and interigated... Never put in the system however. My DH on the other hand... well, he just doesn't have the dirt on the Chief that I do...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• yup.. drive by shootings with bb guns, man we were young and dumb..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No but once when I was a teenager I was detained by the cops until they could contact my parents. I was standing on the street corner waiting on my ride home from the library, and a cop saw this car approach me slowly and talk to me (it was my cousin and he offered me a ride to save my parents the trouble of having to get me). Weeell the cop thought I was a hooker! I was wearing short shorts and a halter top, so I imagine what he must have thought I looked like! I was so embarrassed and my parents were pissed! I never went to that library again (it was in a bad part of town anyways) and the cop ended up apologizing to everyone.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yup a couple of times. When I was young and stupid, I got picked up for curfew violation and they actually held me all night! Then again for public intoxication and MIP, then for being in the presence of a fugitive, (my friends boyfriend broke out of jail and we were at the same house he ran to, the parents called the cops and everyone there got taken in). Then when I was older and stupid, I got arrested for DWI. Got picked up again for failure to appear in court for a traffic ticket. That was the scary one because I went to the county jail, the first ones I was at the tiny jail in my hometown where everyone knows each other. Yeah, I finally got my head on straight!
    Anonymous

• Oh - no! Just the fact that the jail even exists is enough deterant to me.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yes, it was one of the most worst moments in my life...........but I lived though it.............tough time in my life made some bad choices........its all about the good choices these days...
    clmtigergrl11

Answer by clmtigergrl11 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009