moms birthday?

My m0ms going to be 52 aug 4.I have no idea of what to get her.I've gotten her gift cards way to many times.Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is there something your Mom really likes? My Mom loves her makeup. So this last bday she had I got her brand new makeup and a professional roll up makeup bag. She absolutely loved it.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I usually get my mom a spa package once a year. Facial and massage - she hates manicures and pedicures. Mostly she hates anything to do with filing of the nails.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• lol my mom will be 52 on the 7th and i have the same dilemma..In the past i have got her giftcards for manicure or pedicure, or her a visa giftcard to spend wherever she wants, and take her out to dinner. This yr is tough financially so I am going to bake and decorate a nice cake for her.
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Since my mom lives so much further away, we do not get to see her very often. I always take her out to a nice restaurant or do a grill out at her house. She appreciates the company a lot more than she would a gift. Perhaps you could schedule a Mom and Me day with her ? :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009