Credit Report

I printed off my credit report and Im wondering if anyone has had a job in the credit industry and could answer a few questions for me. Please msg me if you are knowledgeable about this kind of thing.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• All you have to do for some really good help is go to

http://www.badcreditdoctor.ws
    Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Patience654 I went to the site, but it looks like it is only for loans...am I missing something? I just want to understand my credit report better and ask a few questions. I don't need a loan, but thank you..just wondering if i am missing something on that site that you want me to see?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i know a little bit from working on my credit lately but not sure how much i can help. although you don't have many options right now so you can give me try and then see.pm your questions
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have been a mortgage processor for 11 years so I may be of some help to you. PM and I will try to help you answer your questions.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009