what tips have u used to get pregnant faster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we had a couple drinks and it took the pressure off. We didnt think about it.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 3:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• have sex when I was ovulating usually did the trick lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• lol oh yeah, that too Zakysmommy. lol but that was a given in my mind! lol
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 3:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I figured out when I was ovulating by examining my cervical discharge ... and then made sure I finished after he did. The orgasim contractions actually "suck up" the semen. We decided to TTC #2 last month and I just found out I'm pregnant.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It took me 4 months to concieve this time. The first three months we just made sure we had sex on the days I was supposed to ovulate...after the third month I REALLY started trying so I made sure I had an orgasm everytime, whether he did it or I used a toy and then I also put a pillow under my butt everysingle time...that month I did get pregnant :)
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Got married, lost my insurance and went off the pill for month :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We went 13 weeks with out sex (job related). The day I got back, the sexual starvation got me pregnant. Also, I hear that there is something in the air in Hawaii. I got pregnant both times I was in Hawaii. LOL
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 4:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• One word: Relax! it will happen when it's suppose to happen. Dont stress about it. There's no special tricks in my book. I did everything that was said as far as faster ways to conceive, the one that worked is to not think aobut it and relax and enjoy time with my husband. So, i'm passing my knowledge onto you. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• YEA I THINK U SHOULD JUST RELAX AND LET IT HAPPEN ON ITS OWN...EVEN THOUGH I WANNA GET PREGNANT AGAIN,...I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE ANDS D&C LAS TMONTH BUT IVE ALREADY STARTED MY PERIOD BACK AND IM READY TO TRY AGAIN BUT IM NOT REALLY TRYIN THAT HARD CAUSE I DONT WANT ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE TO HAPPEN...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. And www.fertilityfriend.com. Those will tell you everything you need to know.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009