Jon, Jon, Jon, tsk, tsk, tsk...seriously.

Anyone see the latest that Jon Gosselin is two-timing Haily Glassman? *snicker*

And again, I get it if you don't care, this is for those that do....

Link below:

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• does he really think all these women love him? please they are only around him cuz he got all the attention from the media right now and of course money don't hurt, what's going to happend to him once all the money is gone and he won't be the center of attention anymore, this is what happens when money goes to peoples head, they forget about everything that is important to them
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i saw that on the news, he was with a blonde girl. i actually live in the same county as halliy glassman. anyway, i think jon is a scumbag and hes going to get his karma for what he deserves. kates awesome, i love her and i hope she finds a good guy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I never liked him. He's a jerk. For someone that didn't want fame he sure is sucking it up now. Too bad he couldn't lay low for his kids' sake
    Anonymous

• "According to Glassman, she developed feelings for Gosselin while he was staying at her parents' house after his split from his wife Kate Gosselin. "

Lol hes really moving on up!!! lol He is trading 8 kids and a wife for a girl 10 years younger than him, and is living with her parents lol but now there is someone else lol wtf!! he is out of control!! now where is Kate? Oh yeah!! at home with her CHILDREN! Stupid Jon.

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think they're both assholes.
    I feel really bad for those kids =(
    Anonymous

• I LOVE this show, and honestly, I can't really blame him for wanting to leave her. She is really bossy and bitchy to him all the time. Also, HOW ARE THEY GOING TO CONTINUE THE SHOW?? Only Kate, or are they also gonna' have footage of the kids with Jon?? Anyone know?
    BritGirard

Answer by BritGirard at 3:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It will be Kate and the kids having picnics with a split screen to Jon and his flavor of the month in his embarrassing tattoo clothes chain smoking.

And regardless of whether or not you think he should have left Kate or not, he has children and his actions since even before he left her have been dispicable... he should stop worrying so much about being 17 again and be a man and father to those kids. What a LOSER. I can't believe what he's turned into.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• What I don't understand is WHY? Why do all these women find him so desireable???
    And secondly...do none of these ladies give a raring whoop about his 8 kids? I mean seriously, even if they are in love with Jon,,,,what about the kids????

Even though Kate has been "annoying" in the past, at least she can hold her head up with dignity through this....much more than I can say for Jon...
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

LOL I know huh? Frankly, Jon is just p*ssing me off now. Poor kiddos!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 5:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009