how to carry your$$$ and cell at a water park?

my friend and I are taking our girls to hurricane harbor but are wondering how we keep our stuff safe. Any suggestions?

mombug

Asked by mombug at 3:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My first thought was a hip pack. I used it at a amusement park and it worked well.

Nowadays though, Im always bringing a diaper bag so thats where things go LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I always rented a locker that you could go back to all day and went and got money I needed and checked my phone every 2 hrs or so! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE and MISS Hurricane Harbor!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 3:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• yep lockers
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I went to Water Country in NH last weekend and rented a locker. VERY helpful! They put the key on a wristband, so I didn't have to worry about losing it, too. Have fun!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I only ever take some change and rent a locker. leave the phone in the car
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• board shorts with pockets for money, locker for cell phone/purse/extra money etc.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 4:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Thanks ladies but we were thinking of carrying our phone around because our tweens might wonder off and need to get a hold of us.
    mombug

Answer by mombug at 4:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Leave the cell in the car and put the $$ in a locker.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You could use plastic bags, like what you would put a sandwich or snacks in. Then just put that in your pockets like you normally would.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I agree with kasey55. Whenever we did water theme parks it was the plastic bags. Also all kids carrried a card with all important numbers and addys in a plastic bag in case phones got lost. Call me paranoid but now a days....can't be to safe.

ice_angel_k

Answer by ice_angel_k at 11:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2009