What should I get my daughter for her 3rd birthday?

My daughter's 3rd birthday is next month and I have been looking online for weeks at different things to get her and I can't figure out what to buy. She has a lot of toys, book and puzzles. She doesn't really need anything, but my husband and I would like to get her SOMETHING. I just don't want to buy more random toys that are going to sit around and hardly ever get played with. She loves playing with her pretend kitchen but she has a lot of stuff to go with that already. She likes her dollhouse but again, has a loot of accessories. She does like to be outside a lot and doesn't have that many outdoor things. She has a sandbox with the basics and a swing set. I was thinking maybe a playhouse but I'm not sure how much use she would get out of it.... any ideas?

MamaApril2

Asked by MamaApril2 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• a bike?
    Anonymous

• we got ours a bike.

and a big personalized bag with colours and drawing stuff for when we go camping (so she doesn't have to share with her big sisters)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If you spend more time inside than out, then maybe an indoor playhouse or tent would be good. They take up a lot of space, but with a tent it is at least easy to break it down and put it away in a small space. A small table and chairs or child-sized easy chair might also be nice if she doesn't already have those.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Does she like any sports, like soccer or baseball? You could get her a soccer ball & net, or a t-ball set.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why don't you get her to help you pick out what she may like! We let our twins pick out different things for one another or themselves!They love feeling like big kiddos. It is a fun trip out with them too!
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My daughters birthday is inOctober and instead of buyng her any toys will lie around the house we are enrolling her in ballet lessons. She will have her leotard, dance shoes, and tights to open at her party. If your little one doesn;t like dance, there is always gymnastics, swim lessons, t-ball, soccer and plenty more to ut her in. The exeperience of the lessons will be so much more valuable than any toy.
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 4:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• http://www.target.com/Playhut-Beauty-Boutique/dp/B000FIMXIE/sr=1-2/qid=1248730473/ref=sr_1_2/191-3841519-0872202?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Aplayhut&page=1

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009