Is it Possible to give your Baby Too much Vitamins?

I have my Prenatal pills and they give me everything i need for the day but the stuff i eat as well has Lots of Vitamins that i'm suppose to have. is it possible to be taking in Too much? Sorry New Mommy here Please dont be rude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possible to take in too much vitamins.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yeah too much of anything is not good. You can google how much dose for each vitamin is too much. LIke your vitamin E and Vitamin A for example
    Anonymous

• Yes it is possible but not by following the directions of your Doctor. Foods do have alot of vitamins too but cooking, processing, etc. takes alot of the vitamins out. Your body can not get all the vitamins out of the pill because alot is wasted duriing digestion. I dont think you really have anything to worry about, if you are talk to your doctor, also your body will store some of the things it needs but is getting plenty of at the time.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I agree with midnightmoma. For many vitamins, if you get too many, you just pee them out and it isn't harmful. Not all, but some.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009