Anyone need to vent?

You can do it anon if you like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• psht i need to vent. so today my dad was tellin me somethin my boyfriend said(they work together) and i got annoyed so my dad bein the complete asshole he is was like you need to calm your ass down and goin on and on and im like oh cuz your helpin and he was like im sure nothin willl....im like those smartass comments wont. geez man...do you think id be pissed if my man would listen sometimes..do you think i would be mad if you werent such an asshole! do you think i would be so mad if your wife wasnt such a bitch?! NO its so easy. dont be an asshole and i wont get mad. i seriously wanted to punch him in the throat though jus to get him to stop. my dads one of those assholes that are like that expressing keep poking at a open wound...he jus doesnt know when to stop.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• WHE IS WOMEN JELIS

i am still laughing
    check out this in General Parenting
    after reading answers
    you may not need to vent so much
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009