my dr. said i should be gettin over my sickness

my dr said i should already be gettin over my sickness but it feels like the worst is beginning to come. i heard if ur sick throughout ur whole pregnancy that its usually a girl?

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Doctors want to put everyone into the same category, forgetting that every woman is different. Some aren't sick at all, some have the typical first trimester sickness, and some stay sick the whole time. I'm 18 weeks and got sick twice at work last night.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was told the sicker you are the healthier the baby will be. That's a load of mess. No truth to that for me. Both my son and I were sick.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• thats not true i had zero sickness & my baby is a girl
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have had HORRIBLE morning (noon & night) sickness all three times. I have one girl and one boy and I dont know what this one is yet.

How far along are you?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009