I was told that the juice, Crystal Light, is not good to drink because of the dye that is used to make. Is this true??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• thats true but so many other things have this dye in it as well.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It's not juice, it's manufactured from a bunch of chemicals and food extracts like citric acid and maltodextrin with the dyes being the LEAST of the ingredients. All you're doing is drinking chemicals dissolved in water. It's like drinking diet pop, even has the phenylalanine in it! If you're ok with that, then I wouldn't worry about the dye unless you're sensitive to it.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• crystal light is all chemical.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The dyes are bad for you; the artificial sweeteners are bad for you. It is all fairly toxic

Answer by rkoloms at 7:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I can't get past the nasty taste of the artificial sweetener. I won't touch anything it's in.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It's the artificial sweetners that are bad for you. I refuse to buy anything that has artificial sweetners in it. Also, my dad has MS and the sweetners are bad for people with MS and other medical conditions.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Drink organic and you won't have to worry about that crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2009