i've been married for 14 months and my husband and i just have sex twice a month is that normal?

Jrs_mommy08

Asked by Jrs_mommy08 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are both satisfied with twice a month, then it is normal. If however one partner is unhappy about it then it is not so good. It really depends on how you feel about it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well everyones different, but me and my SO have been together for 15 months and we still have sex like every other day.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If its normal for you guys then its fine, but it does seem to be a small number of times for two newly weds. Hubby and I have been married for 18 years and we still have sex at least 3 times a week, but thats normal for us.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Normal is different for every couple.....is this okay with you?? That's more important that what other people are doing. I know people who are fine with once a week, and I know other people who don't think once a day is enough.....you both need to be on the same page.

On the other hand, some people have less sex during certain times in their marriage. If someone just started a new job, got a promotion or is just pre-occupied with work it can slow things done. If you just had a baby, or move it can slow things down. Look at what's going on in your life, think about if you are both happy in your marriage. And most of all.....don't worry about what other people are doing, it really doesn't matter.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• wide range of normal
    are you satisfied with the sex
    is he satisfied with the sex
    if yes
    then no worries
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• if you two are happy with it then it's normal

Answer by admckenzie at 5:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• More than what I get.
    Anonymous

• whatever works for you!
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 5:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Could be YOUR normal. If you're happy and satisfied, then there's nothing wrong with that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• that could very well be normal for your relationship. we were married for 23 years & had sex every other day. even the day before he died. that was normal for us.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 6:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009