Is your baby on Similac Sensitive RS?

Because of tummy problems my baby's doctor put him on Similac Sensitive RS. It has rice starch in it and this makes the formula quite a bit thicker than normal formula. I was just wondering if anyone has figured out what kind of nipple to use with this formula. I started off with the playtex drop ins (slow flow, medium flow, fast flow, and even cereal nipples) and none of the nipples seem to work. They get clogged up so bad. I recently changed to nuk bottles with medium flow nipples and they work but these bottles make him spit up BAD. Any suggestions????

CarleeDalene

Asked by CarleeDalene at 5:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the avent variable flow nipple it is great! My daughter used this same formula!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ok, Thanks!
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 5:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i use enfimil a.r. with added rice starch do you add the water first then the formula? and i use warm water and for a 8 oz bottle i use 2 scoops and i put water in put the 2 scoops in and then the rest of the water and shake it hardcore. cause enfimal a.r. is really thick as well and that works well for it
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 5:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• O i FORGOT i USED A LITTLE WHISK MADE TO MIX FORMULA U CAN GET IT AT BABIES R US IT WAS AWESOME!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009