ok. im 17. and i THINK i might b pregnant.but i have irregular peirods. foor example most time i go up to 4 months without haveing a period..and i had sex 2 days ago and my boyfriend he prgasmed in me...and since i havent had a period in over 2 months is there a possibility of me getting pregnant??

i reeally need to know...please if u have ne 1 tht knows if u can give me their email id greatly appreciate it..or if u know a link tht can tell me.

dayna8

Asked by dayna8 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• With irregular periods there's really no way to know when you might have been ovulating, so it IS possible that you will be pregnant. You will have to wait about two weeks to take a test and find out for sure.
    Anonymous

• well u cant really tell after 2 days. but there is still that chance u could be. wait atleast a week and go get a test n gl.
    dadzgrl82

Answer by dadzgrl82 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• you had sex
    sex causes pregnancy
    it is that simple

go to store
    buy a home preg. test
    READ the instructions
    or have someone read the instruction to you
    pee on the stick
    read the results
    or
    have someone read the results to you
    Anonymous

• Why are you having unprotected sex? You need to see a doctor and get tested for STDs and get on birth control. We don't need more ingnorant teen parents. Sorry, that was redundant
    Anonymous

• Did you pay attention in health class? You can get pregnant ANYTIME you have sex, birth control or not. Nothing but not having sex is 100%. You need to get to a doctor, get on birth control and have a few lessons on sex education. It wouldn't hurt to get tested for STD's. Most important, you need to stop having unprotected sex. Or better yet, stop having sex.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You can ovulate (release an egg) without getting a period. But you may or may not ovulate every month, especially early in puberty. Since it's impossible to tell whether or not you have ovulated without testing, the basic answer is yes, you CAN get pregnant without a period.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Vaginal Sex= Possibility of Babies
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The obvious is to pee on a stick
    mommytothree07

Answer by mommytothree07 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Wait.. let me shake my magic eight ball.. and i'll tell you...

It says.. GET A PREGNANCY TEST!! (and a lesson in spelling while you're at it.) you had unprotected sex there is ALWAYS a possibility of pregnancy. Regardless of how irregular your period is.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I hope you learned your lesson and will never do that again. If you had sex two days ago, you'll have to wait another 12 days to know for sure if you're pregnant or not. Take a pregnancy test in 12 days. If you've had sex more than two weeks ago, then take a test now.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009