What does the world think about the good'ol US of A?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Either they hate us or want to be us. Mostly they hate us.
    Anonymous

• Half the world doesn't give two shits about us. The other half either hates us or is alright with us.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Who cares what they think. I think we should pull aid from many countries many of which hate us and use that to help our own country. We are the most generous country and come to many other countries aid when needed. We are still hated and I think we should quit. Let the French, Canadians, British and Germans do it for a change we will see how long they can have the healthcare they have.lol
    Anonymous

• To be perfectly honest, I don't give a rip what others think of me or my country.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 5:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I lived overseas for three years and it baffles me how our country and the people who live in it have to tell each other that they are the greatest country on the planet. We are far from it and if the country I came from had as lax of an immigration policy as ours did, I would move my family there in a heartbeat.
    Anonymous

• I just don't care......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why are there so many ?? about what other countries think about us? There are like 3 questions just worded differntly?
    Anonymous

• since I'm up here in canada....

a lot of canada see's the US as a big brother - canada's the little brother who tags along and has the handmedown toys while the big brother has the good stuff (ummm ARMY!!) lol

but a lot see the US as being full of ignorant, self centred people who can't see past their own borders to the rest of the world.

hell...a few of my cousins actually ASKED me if we had running wter and electricity or did we live in igloos with dogsleds...I guess they thought that at the border there's this giant wall of snow and ice and welcome to canada.

ps I AM AMERICAN. we immigrated here when I was 4.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• They probably feel sorry for us. Look what we've become, and where we are heading. It's pathetic.
    Anonymous

• they see that we are making a new America, and not listening to a bunch of dead men with wigs..we are gonna move in a new direction..about time!!!
    Anonymous