What do Americans (that is North Americans to be politically correct) think about themselves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What do I think about me as an American, or what do I think of me as a person?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think many Americans are lazy. Half of our country did not bother to vote and none of them have a right to complain about how things are going. Of those that voted 53 percent voted on change and hope and no real substance and won. The others voted for a party that also does not care about Americans. The few of us that voted Libertarian and used common sense actually voted for America and want our country to be successful. I think we are in sad shape right now.

Anonymous

• Wouldn't North Americans include Canadians?
    Anonymous

• Shhhhh, we don't want to confuse her. She probably couldn't find Canada on a map.
    Anonymous

LOL LOL LOL! Thanks for the laugh.....I needed it!
    Anonymous

• She meant Americans. If you throw in Canadians they are just as lazy and stupid as those of us in the US. Main difference they already have their government wiping their butts we are trying to be like them and have it done.
    Anonymous

• OP do you mean immigrants?
    Anonymous

• I think we have god awful social policies and have zero priority of family. We aren't a christian state, or a republic or even democratic. We are the embodiment of capitalism. businesses back politicians who pass business agendas by pandering to an ignorant public while preaching false moral values.
    Anonymous

• Huh? What do I think about myself? Well I'm pretty awesome :o)

What do I think about North Americans? Well many of them constantly sound like a bunch of whiny cry babies in need of a really big pacifier and a long nap. Oh and they are easily manipulated.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If you talk about North Americans you have to also include the citizens of Mexico.

And I don't think you could get the citizens of a single BLOCK to have a singular view of themselves. To expect that of a while continent? Kinda silly.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2009