help!!

my hair is shoulder length. ive had layers forever. my neice decided to cut my layers even shorter( they werent much longer than my hair since i just got it cut) . now half the layers are like 2 in. long and the other half are like 5 in. (just an example. dont really know how long they are). my parents would freak if they knew i even got my hair cut, so i cant really tell em how uneven my hair is right now. whats the best way to fix it.

*no job which means no money.
*no car.
*no license.

and i have senior pictures coming up really soon and i do not wanna look like shit.

basically, kinda gotta do it myself.

any tips?

thanks.

(btw i have red hair and really blonde highlights so its pretty noticeable where the shorter layers are).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No job.. No car.. No money you can either try to cut it yourself and even it up or.... find someone to take you somewhere to get it straightened up. Either way i'm sure your parents might find out if it's as bad as you're saying.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009