What creative activities can I do with a 15 month old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I suggest an easel for fingerpainting.... and/or bath tub crayons or paints.
    Also time for a water table or sand table.
    Before we saved money for one of those I filled a plastic tub with beans I bought in bulk at the store. omg soooo much fun with plastic cups or shovels, lol.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• you could get a tupper ware tub or something bigger and put rice and dried pea's in it with cups for him / her to pour in and out ? chalk? dry erase board / coloring ? singing songs with clapping or lap tapping, build forts ( I supposed some of these things depend if they are walking or not. look through picutre albums - I have a picture chart for my son and it has velcro on the back of the pictures to stick to the chart and he loves putting that on and pulling it off - he loves race cars and rolling them down my legs or down my or his shirt. get a big box and go in and out of it, like a tunnel?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• sidewalk chalk!

get a big piece of newspaper print or just a big piece of paper, trays of paint and let em at it! do it outside and walk through the paint then onto the paper. really cute way to make wrapping paper and get footprints.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009