GROSS...Parents found innocent in 'faith healing' death of daughter.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_071309_news_fgaith_healing_trial.38d3bea5.html

Long story short, these people are getting off easy for letting their 15 month old daughter die in the name of 'god'...so disgusting.

Yoshi_Yoshi

Asked by Yoshi_Yoshi at 5:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• horrifying. she died a slow death of infected lungs and now they can have more babies they dont know how to care for.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It's disgusting, but they lost their child for it, I guess that ought to be punishment enough...if it isn't nothing will be enough anyway.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Isn't it absolutely horrible when people murder an innocent child? At least her father knew her.
    Anonymous

• I say its murder.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• *Sigh* I take my daughter to the Dr. when she starts to show signs of not feeling well.
    I am a witch...and according to these types of people I'M the EVIL ONE! YEAH RIGHT.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• that pisses me off!! i live in oregon and followed as close as i could but wow! if u watched the case the indifference about her care by the father the most is what concerned me and thought there would be a guilty verdict even if a lesser charge. sickening how their faith was more important than the health of their innocent little girl!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• sick people who hold their religion above the welfare of a child. SICK
    Anonymous

• That is bull crap anon 06. Those effing parents just LET their daughter die, in the name of GOD. You don't know the mind of people who end a pregnancy. Its none of anyones business what people do with their bodies. This WAS a living breathing, functioning baby who was born to stupid A@@ parents.
    Anonymous