50th. anniversary party, at home

HELP! my in-laws 50th. annv. is in 10 days, here at home. she wants everyone to go to 8:00 Mass, come back here after, and cook steaks with all of the trimmings. the thing is, we live here with them, but we have no idea what the detais are, because my sil's are doing all of the planning. i am just supposed to be here and do what-ever goes. of course i will have to make sure the house, yard are clean. which i do anyway. what do i do? decorate? i am so lost. one sil said i will let you know what your part is. duh! help! i'm pulling my hair out. guess i just needed to get this off of my chest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If the sil's are telling you they will let you know then Just relax and wait for them to ask you something. They are your in laws, sometimes its best tolet the sil's do it and accept the offer is someone asks for help. It will make you a little more relaxed. DOnt worry maybe they feel like its thier job to do it all-let them.
    PMMT

Answer by PMMT at 6:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Nothing you need to do except find out what the in-laws want you to do! You can certainly ask if it would be OK for you to decorate, or whatever.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009