SOOOOOOO confused!!! Is love sup to be this confusing!!!

the short and sweet....well not so sweet but................I have caught myself feeling a little insecure in my relationship lately. Im not sure if its me or if he really is up to know good!!!!!!!! He has been caught more then once in the beginning of our relationship being unfaithfu(never sex just e-mails and text...whats the differents i know)l but its been about a year since anything has happened and since that we have become engaged wellllllll the last 2 or three weeks he hasnt been his and it is reminding me of the past. Everyone keeps tellig me to sit down and talk o him but i have and he keeps telling me he's not doing anything......ok say this is just in my head how do i go about telling him im sorry but before i do that how do i find out if he is a repeat offender!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• if you don't trust someone you shouldn't marry them idk how to tell if he's still doing it or not but i know i trust my husband that's one reason we're married and have been together for almost 8 years b/c we trust each other
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Get him drunk and ralaxed both you just have a good time and ask him what you want to know, BUT word it difrentley not so direct and kinda lough and talk at the same time, I know that sounds bad, but then you don't want to be married and find out that he was lying to you, and if he tells you he has been e-mailing and texting, don't get mad at him right oway, confrunt him after he is sober
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• and I aslo agree with the first answer
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• you are very insecure i know because i was the same way. just stop being obsessed with the thoughts. my way of thinkin is if they feel the need to stray their feelings for me were never genuine and ii deserve that. the truth always comes out eventually its a waste to think about the what ifs and not just life roll the way its going to.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't tell anyone I'm sorry for what I think or have concerns over. Your feelings are valid and you would be negating your own feelings by saying you are sorry for how HE made you feel! He made you doubt him. He needs to prove to you that your doubts are unfounded. Until such time I don't think the marriage should take place. You need to know without a shadow of a doubt that he is faithful. Then again many men play around until they take that vow to forsake all others. I'm sure you will do what you think is right.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I agree with the first one if I have waited before I married my husband now and he would done what he did eights months into our marriage I would never in a life time marry him. And now well lets just say I wish I would have divorced him instead of having a kids. If you are willing to trust him and forgive him then marry him but just be careful. I am feeling the same way as you are and not feeling as happy as I should be and if I didnt have him in my life maybe I'd be happy maybe I wont who knows. Just think hard if you want to keep feeling insecured about yourself whenever your with him or if your willing to move forward
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009