What would you say this is? Spotting or period?

ok here is my thing. This month I was 6 Days late and then i got it ( well I think it was but not sure thats y I ask) so anyways I went to the bathroom cause I thought my period came and I only spotted a little so I asked my friend for a pantyliner and for sure she gave it to me. During the day I noticed that I only had this pinkish red stain like strawberry soda on the liner. the next day i had spotting but no need for a liner or anything just when I would wipe myself i would see the spot. Later that night I noticed that I had eggwhite cm so I figured just in case I"m o im going to do it. Well the next day I didnt have anything. no spotting or anything. The fourth day I had a very light spotting, agin no nee dfor a liner or anything and it was very light color. And thats it. So you tell me. Would that be considered a period or just spotting? Can anybody tell me what thsi could be? Thanks.

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 6:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• that sounds like just spotting to me maybe even implantation spotting? did you test?
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• sounds like implantation to me :) GL
    Anonymous

• i have been having the same problem to, just spotting when i go to the bathroom and it looks like a lot of cm with a pinkish color to it and i have been wondering what is going on. my lmp was 6/23/2009 and i usually run about 32 days in between.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sounds like spotting to me thats what it did to me but it was more mucous like to lol sorry TMI
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• *Implantation spotting that is*
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Thanks guys I really aprpreciate it.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 2:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2009