little boys ears pierced?

what do you think about it? everytime i see it i just want to cringe and slap those parents, its so white trashy looking. im talkin boys from like 5-13

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Ditto sista!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think if the kid wants it, let him get it. Otherwise, I wouldn't do it.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 6:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• my daughter's ears aren't even pierces, but she's only 3 when she can tell me she wants them then fine but idk about my son.. maybe when he's ALOT older (not born yet lol)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• pierced*
    josiesmommy00

• ds is only 3 so not done... but if he eer asks im sure i will let him. its one less thing to fight over... hopefully he will never ask though.
    Anonymous

• I think it's gross looking, and what else is gross is when guys were them huge studs in there ear that's almost bigger then there head it's just ugly my opinion

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I agree...yuck!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I met a little boy once on the train. His name was Andre and he was the cutest kid. He was five and was severely offended if anyone thought he was a girl. I felt bad for him, He had a long ponytail and both of his ears pierced. He looked like a girl, no doubt.
    My LO's have had longer hair, but not long enough to put it in a ponytail, and I would never pierce a boys ears. If he asked and saved his allowance for it, then ok. But by the time he was able to do that, he would be old enough to make that decision.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No way, but then again I won't pierce my daughters ears until they are at least 10 and can ask for it themselves. I hate it when I see baby girls with pierced ears!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 6:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If my sons want it I will do it. Holes close up if they decide to they don't want it. Then again hubby had both his ears pierced and gauged (14G I think).
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009