food stamp question for people that have it?

I just called to see how much was on my card cause I got my case for the next 5months and it said my card was canscelled? I have not reported it lost or stolon... I need to get food and the office is closed what do you think it is? Im lost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You will have to wait until you can speak to your caseworker. It sucks but there is nothing that will make it work without the caseworker making it happen. At least that's how it is in Colorado.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• why don't you go online and check it, there is a website on the back of the card
    Anonymous

• i did and it still didnt work
    Anonymous

• i hate to say but your gonna have to call, i was on it years ago and when i moved i went to check my balence (needed milk ) and it was cancelled i called my new case worker and she never recived any paper work from my old case worker so she agreed wasent my fault but still needed to hear from old caseworker. i called her and told her tp please call new worker it took 2 days but it all worked out. good luck...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2009