This may sound silly, but is it safe for my 2 year old have a standard size pillow in his crib?

I'm such a paranoid mom. I just want to confirm.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• should be okay at 2 he can get up when he wants
    Anonymous

• I had one for both of my children at that age. They are fine with it because they have the reflexes to move their head if they can't breathe.
    Anonymous

• My 8 month old has a pillow and he does just fine, I just made sure it was a flat pillow
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• mine did and do
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mine has had his pillow since we got his twin size bed. That was just a few months ago and he'll be 3 in November. Before that, he just didn't use one unless he was in my bed with me. I think it's just fine by 2 years old!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My daughter, 17 months, naps with a full sized pillow. It is mine, but she does fine with it. She has a pillow in her crib, but she lays her whole body on it, not just her head.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009