So what did you learn from Obama's speach last night?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He likes to use scare tactics. It's quite irritating.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Um, nothing.
    Anonymous

• I like that he gives credit where credit is due, even if it is to Republicans.
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 6:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• He had a speech last night? LOL. I dont even pay attention to him anyway..all he does is talk out of his a** and wants to screw our country!
    Anonymous

• It was more of a press conference then speech.*

OP you can not spell speech correctly !

Anonymous

• What is speach??????
    Anonymous

• For those of you who turned the TV off... What I heard was....
    47 million americans have no health insurance.
    Reform is about every American who has ever feared that they may lose their coverage.
    Obama feels reform is critical to the nation's economic well-being. He wants
    1) reduce costs, (2) guarantee choice, and (3) ensure all Americans have quality, affordable health care. He set a goal for getting it done by the end of this year.
    You can keep your own insurance. Insurance companies will not be able to deny you insurance for pre exisiting conditions.
    He is in a rush to pass health care legislation ... because if you don't set deadlines in Washington, things don't happen.
    He is not going to stop pushing.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• That he's improving GREATLY on reading that teleprompter! Those years he spent at an ivy league college weren't lost on him! Oh,and that everytime I'd turn the channel to watch "America's Got Talent", America was forced to hear him lie. How can you tell he's lying? His lips are moving! I wouldn't believe him if his tongue was notarized!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• speech excuse me anon spell checker.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• randmarga thats all fine and dandy, but NO talk of how he will do it. He is clueless on that. They screened the questions so he only got softball questions.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009