creative love

How can i tell my man i love him and appriate him in a different creative way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Send the kids off to grandmas house for a special night alone just you and the hubby!
    Anonymous

• Ask him what you do that really annoys him and then change it for good.
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 6:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• give him a super sexy BJ
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Never complain, never argue, and only have sex when you are really really horney.
    Anonymous

• when you have sex with him put a see-threw scarf over your face like you are a kept woman or a concubine. I tried he loved it.
    Anonymous

• Food! Learn how to perfect his favorite meals and cook for him often. Keep it healthy though. If you love him, you want to keep him around.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 6:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I just mailed my man a series of "love coupons" throughout the week. I made them on the computer, cut them out with decorative scissors and mounted them on cardstock before mailing them in 5x7 envelopes. They ranged from "good for a back rub" to some x-rated content. We live far apart from each other right now; I'm going to visit him in a few days and I wanted to give him a very clear picture of what to expect. He definitely felt loved and appreciated that I took the time to make him something so special.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 6:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009