WAHM as a phone sex operator?

any body tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yeah, I took 3 calls, hated it, and got hung up on once. NOT FOR ME!!!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• no...i think "what are you wearing dirty---whoops gotta change a diaper" with a screaming baby in the background is a turn off. lol :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Nope, i think the sound of kids screaming, Playhouse Disney blaring, and dogs barking would kind of turn a guy off. LMAO!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i dont think i could do it, i would want to laugh so hard every time
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If you can make some money at it & your comfortable doing it...Why not! I would i think but never tried it! Someones going to doing it! Right? Theres nothing wrong with it if you want to. If it gets to much..you can always hang up &/or quit! Just make sure you do not reveal yourself, your personal information to ANYONE...regardless if they "seem" to be the ideal guy! Remember they're calling you for a reason. Ted Bundy WAS considered a nice guy! OK!!! So dont ever let your guard down, pay attention to your surroundings (noises in the background...television shows/news can be traced) Dont use a phone line or computer connection that can be traced. NEVER agree to meet them in person. Protect yourself at all times. These are people you DO NOT know...remember that..please! now with all that said...What do you think, you still want to be a phone sex operator? I can be scary, fun maybe, crazy-yes, money-YES! you decide
    Anonymous

• Be careful....years ago I had a friend who did this....didn't know her young kids could hear what was going on. My 8 year old son got quite an education when he spent the night there and heard her on the phone late at night. He never was allowed to spend the night there again....she was pretty embarrassed, and so was I .......wonder how much her own kids heard.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i think this would be an awesome job...stay at home too..i would do it..i say go for it give it a try and if its not for you get out of it..the anon person above had some really good points though..i suppose it would be one of those tricky jobs..do tell how it works out and good luck
    Anonymous