What is your favorite part of the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bedtime
    calcarsmom1980

Answer by calcarsmom1980 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• naptime
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• when my 3 year old is asleep and my husband is at work (night shift) i can actually have "me" time and catch up on a book or watch a movie

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• All the parts where my two year old isn't copping an attitude! I love when he first wakes up in the morning and is so sweet and sleepy, and when we sit on the floor playing blocks, and when we play outside and he chases me and the dogs with buckets of water from the pool, and when we snuggle on the couch at the end of the day and watch tv, and when we sit in his bed and read stories til he's ready to go to sleep. I have LOTS of favorite times of day! Of course, the peace and quiet of 10pm in my bed, by myself with a good book and a bowl of ice cream is up there on that list! ;)
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009