Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Lactation Specialists Out There?

I want to become a Lactation Specialist but I need to know what the requirements are. I am not sure if I need take colloege courses or just take a certification class. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (2)

    Tons of info here!

    Answer by gdiamante at 6:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • The two that I know are both RNs, and have masters degrees.

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.