Have you gone from a fat, lazy, negative person to a skinny, motivated, positive person?

How did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I would start with one quality and move on to the others. Not try to tackle all three at once. My guess is if you work on Lazy first, then you will be more active and "thin" will follow, and after that positive might follow. Don't take on so much at one time. Change is hard.
    Anonymous

• Nope, but I've gone from a fat, capable, positive person to a thin, nasty pessimist before.
    Anonymous

• Screw being skinny! I love being fat!!! Thats whats wrong with a bunch of owmen today, they worry too much about being skinny! Get over yourselves and start being happy with the way you are!
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I went from skinny to fat sorry can't help!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 7:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I am all of the above

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009