What foods do you crave?

Pregnancy has me with a sweet tooth for fruits and chocolate, scarfing down veggies, guzzling water and really enjoying iced tea. How about you?

Gothiclovesick

Asked by Gothiclovesick at 6:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im not very far along, (not sure yet but we think we're due in april) and I crave sweets, extra sweet tea, lots of fruits and lots of steaks and heavy carb things like potatoes and bread. Last pregnancy I craved greek food and subway all the time. I wanted feta cheese on just about everything I ate. For awhile, I carried around a lunchbox with a bowl of feta cheese in it so I would have it at lunch at subway. I never wanted them to put their cheese on it!
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 6:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Um, the kind of food that goes in my mouth! LOL! Seriously, i crave anything i see with this one! With my first, i craved meat and potatoes kind of thing. This time, it's a free for all!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sometimes Chocolate and sometimes Chips depending, I wish I craved fruits and veggies but I dont.
    Deanna84

Answer by Deanna84 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well so far,.tomatoes!mmmm and frozen yogurt, iced tea,water!! salty foods as well any kind of salty food and key lime pie:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• With baby #1 I craved baked anything and sweets. This one the cravings have changed with each trimester. First it was meat and anything salty, then it was sweets and chicken ceaser salad, now it goes back and forth between salty and sweet stuff. lol
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 7:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• the thing i crave the most is belle fontes vanilla bean icecream and lays potatoes chips.....also, cookies and cream icecream and fries lol
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009