A "man" in the next town killed his 20 day old son,how in the world can someone do this?

everytime i close my eyes i see that babies face! it's getting to me.

tntornado45

Asked by tntornado45 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• a man in my next town killed his 2 month old son. some people have serious issues
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• This is why men should not take care of kids. If I let my husband watch my kids for more then an hour or two he would probably not on purpose kill, them cuz he is to damn selfish to take care of someone else. People who kill babies after they are born are sick!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• A 20 year old idiot in my town was sick of his baby crying so he slammed her head agains the wall, and the baby lived now she will have problems for the rest of her life cuz of this jackass.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I wonder the same thing after I left my 4 month old alone with her father, my husband who I trusted. I was only gone for half an hour to go pay rent with my 2 year old daughter. I even put my 4 month old in her crib and she was asleep when I left, so he didn't have to do anything. Well, his "story" of throwing her up in the air to make her laugh from crying didn't add up to her injuries, subdural hemmoraghing, bleeding behind her eyes, and seizing. Luckily she survived and is a happy, healthy 7 month old today who will never know that lame excuse of a man. It's really hard having to tell doctors "She suffered shaken baby syndrome" and possibly having to explain it to her one day. They say even though she suffers no repercussions now she could have problems in the future. Sometimes people snap and instead of putting them in their crib they take their anger out on the child, which is inexcusible.
    Anonymous

• it takes someone who is either sick in the head or just cannot handle crying babies to do something like that. i always tell my husband if her crying is upsetting you to the point where you want to hurt her, put her in her crib and just don't touch her. it's much better having her cry in there than the alternative...
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Andjust think, 21 days ago she could have been killed legally.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• ooooh, That was a bad bad bad thing to say Carpy
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It takes a sick sick person to kill an innocent baby. I don't see what's so hard about walking away from a crying child if you can't handle them. Isn't hurting them typically going to make them cry more?

Very true Carpy. She could have had her brain sucked out, while alive, and then her empty skull crushed, legally. Yes it's a bad thing, but it is right to point out.

Anonymous

• oh that crap is not true and you anon and carpy now that! Its illegal to kill a viable baby after 25 weeks gestation.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Don't be ignorant soonmommyof3 ~ Where do you live? Under a rock? These atrocities are happening every day in America. How the hell do you think Michael Jackson got diprovan ~ BY THE MD WHO WAS PAID ENOUGH TO BE WILLING TO DO WHAT OTHERS WOULDN'T
    Totally agree with Carpy and Anon 6:37
    Anonymous