When did you 'big boned' mama's start feeling your baby kick?

Im a chunky person. Not huge by any means, but i wanted to know when you guys started feeling your baby kick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 25 to 28 weeks but i am big boned so he had plenty of room to move until he grew and lost space hehe!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• 17 weeks :) now i'm 23 weeks & i feel her all the time!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i started feeling movement and kicks with my first around 16 weeks. With my second now it was sooner. I'm 21 weeks now and he is all over the place. And yes i'm "big boned"
    Anonymous

• I weigh 280, I could feel flutters very early, somewhere around 15 weeks. I felt honest to goodness kicks on the outside when I was a day before 22 weeks, my boyfriend felt them the day after 22 weeks. I thought I would have to wait a LOT longer to feel it from the outside, but we certainly did!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009