Have you & your hubby been fighting,something happened,& you started laughing?

My hubby was being a flipping jerk and doing the name calling thing...I got so pissed that I wanted to punch him in his face but instead I whipped out my boob and shot him with 3 streams of milk...bwaaaahahahaha!!! He hates milk with a passion and for some reason I'm still full of milk even though my son is almost 2!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahha! No I have never done n e thing like that but my parents were arguing the other day and mom got sooooo mad and went to bend over to pick up her purse and storm out except when she bent over she let out a massive faarrrttt! I couldnt help but laugh
    Anonymous

• oh my god, does it really squirt out like that?!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• yes it really does squirt out like that. and omg i cant believe you did that lmao!!! thats awesome! freakin hilarious. there was one time me and my s/o were arguing and i was like omg what am i gonna do...and i guess i sound like yogi cuz he started laughin and said heeeey booboo what are you gonna do i was like omg! im dating a crazy mexican lol (we always joke bout our nationality)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• One time my husband and I got into this huge fight, he took my keys and told me to get out. He thought he took his car keys off my key ring. Any how he deciedes to leave the house for awhile. Imagine his surprise when he came back to the house 3 hours later and I'm still there sitting on the porch. drenched because it was raining, by then he had calm down and asked why I was still there. I tossed him my keys and told him to go start my car.. Needless to say he started laughin and so did i.It was actully funny, and to this day i can't remember what the fight was over.But every now and then during an arguement we'll both start laughing and it seems to bring the tension down,
    Anonymous

• lol yes...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Haha nice! Yes it's happened, much better that way to lol.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• no.. been crying and the baby did something funny.. but never arguing
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• lmao I use to do that,,now I have to resort to other measures, hehheehehe
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Thats the best way to diffuse an arguement that i have ver heard!!! lol
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 10:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009