divide and conquer???

ya my neighbor and i never got along.we absolutly hate each other...never quit knew what was going on with the neighbors at the end of the street.they became distant also.ive learned a new term divide and conquer...(ive heard it before just never used it)i think that is the tactic she used to get the neighbors down the street on her side.my question is can someone give me more of a meaning on divide and conquer.thats all i want to know.i know all about avoiding her ignoring her and what not.

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband has used the term before when we were together at the grocery store. To use our time more efficiently, we split up and he got some of the items while I got the rest.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009