• In the Spotlight:

my 2 year old thinks it is funny to take his diaper off and smear poop on his walls at naptime HELP!!

jaders1220

Asked by jaders1220 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Two words....duct tape.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• really my sister used to do that but idk is it wrong? i mean id ratherhe didnt have to sit in it until he woke up but then again i dont want to clean the poop all day either
    jaders1220

Answer by jaders1220 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Oh, I thought you meant like after his nap...when he woke up. I wouldn't leave a child in a poopy diaper for nap time ever.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• idk i used the duct tape with my dd and it worked my cousin turned her kids diapers back wards so they couldnt pull the tabs the duct tap trick isnt cruel if u make sure their diaper is dry befor nap time and check when they wake up u should be fine
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 8:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm sure you didn't mean that you put your child down for a nap with a poopy diaper. My daughter (13 months) sometimes has a bowel movement while napping.

Anyhoo...

Duct tape works wonders! I have to tape my daughter's diapers at naptime!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009